Monday, August 16, 2010

My Personal Creative Journey- Goal Countdown

I just wanted to point your attention to the countdown box on the right side of this blog. It's just one more way to keep myself focused and accountable to myself and you. I did a post here about a very concrete goal that I set for myself- 

My Bricks and Mortar Goal for my Creative Empire:
Buy and renovate a vintage airstream trailer into a portable store that sources and sells regionally produced, indie designed stuff.

Source

So I just put up the countdown clock so you can remind me to keep on focusing on this big Goal! 
 
What are some BIG GAOLS that you have set for yourself?




2 comments:

Fat Chick Design said...

I thought you might like a look at this site:
http://www.tininntraveltrailers.com/page/page/2684088.htm

mmm covert covert!
Fat Chick
:)

Rebekah The Craft Fiend said...

I love this website- the little trailers with the "wings" are amazing and it makes me want to take off down the beach right now. thanks so much for sharing this