Monday, July 5, 2010

July Goals and Projects Update

Do you feel like this year has gone by really fast? I think it's a good time to review the first part of the year and renew some of my goals and update my "To Do" list from earlier this year. I'm not really for making new years resolutions so this year I'm going to be making my Goal Post ( he he get it?!) in September for the Autumn Equinox. I'm in love with the harvest moon and Autumn since that is when I feel the most creative and ready to hunker down for the cooler weather to come and work on creative projects so I think it's a good time to make fresh goals for the coming year.


I've been slowly getting rid of things I no longer need or want by either giving them away or using them. I have a few things to go through still.

For She Loves Me Not Clothing Company
- Update Business Cards
- Design Hang Tags and shipping packaging
- Finish prototypes for new designs
- Launch new line (lots of little to do's for this one!)

For My Blog
- add wishlist
- organize post themes and features
- schedule regular give aways
- guests posts!

Other stuff:
- I'm working on a few top secret projects and I'm so excited for September to come so that I can share them with you!
- This year I want to make all the gifts I give for the holidays, I've already started working on a few for my nieces.
I also want to do some home improvement to our little coach house so we can keep our windows open in the fall and winter. Even though we are renting I still want to fix some minor things to make it more comfortable.

I'd love to know, how do you keep track of your goals?


No comments: