Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Is Inspiriation

"What is inspiration?" I totally wasn't ready to actually explain what it is... I mean everyone knows what it is.... right?

I guess not a room full of 7 and 8 year old girls. I really wasn't in the frame of mind to explain- in small words, with actual examples what inspiration is... teaching is fun, but man -oh-man... you can't say anything without being prepared to explain.

heh heh... I supposed that's why its called TEACHING...

well, I did explain, but I'm not too sure if my students go it. I mean, GOT IT, got it.

I have to sleep on this one. I'm actually kind of dissapointed that was so caught off guard with this question. I mean, I should be able to answer stuff like this sooo easily...

Off to bed, I obviously need the sleep. If I didn't have to be at work so early I'd watch Auntie Mame- she always makes me feel better. Rosalind Russel is a total hoot! Plus her jewelry is to die for!


sweet dreams


No comments: