Saturday, May 1, 2010

52 weeks of blogging and new direction

The magnolia trees outside my house are starting to bud and bloom! I've been watching all spring and finally last week I noticed a few buds and now I think it will only be a few days until I see some flowers.

I am kind of going through the same thing my tree is. I have a bunch of new ideas budding in my life right now and I am doing lots of work to make sure they bloom into real things. One exciting thing I will share with you right now is that I have started the 52 weeks of Blogging Your Passion course. I saw it posted on  the Scoutie Girl Blog awhile ago and it's been lingering in the back of my mind so tonight I purchased the ebook.

My first assignment was to write out my mission statement about what this blog is about and to share it right here:


"The Craft Fiend is a blog about my life as a crafter, seamstress and designer. I hope that by reading my blog you will be inspired to find a way to make crafting and creating a part of your everyday life too."

It was actually a relief to get this out on paper to SAY what I mean this to be and to define my focus for this little blog!

This next part is very hard for me to ask... tell me what your thoughts are about my mission statement. Defining who I am and what I'm going to be writing about is both exciting and scary! I'd love to hear your words about my new direction.

can't wait to hear from you!


No comments: