Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm joining a fun new project... 4 Simple Goals

I'm a list person... as you've probably noticed by now :) And I've set lots of goals this year, some I've blogged about here, others I've kept to myself. I just wanted to quickly talk about a new Goal Setting Project I'm joining that Elsie from A Beautiful Mess put out to her readers. If I do nothing else online, it's ready A Beautiful Mess- it's a great place to go for inspiriation!

I'll be back this weekend to tell you all about my 4 Simple Goals.

I also hope to be able to post some fun photo's of projects that I've been working on.

I hope your weekend isn't too stormy.... we are in the midst of Hurricane season here in the Gulf Coast Region- I took my cats to Alabama to hang out with Brian's family while it rains it's butt off in New Orleans.  The best part is that I'll be doing something fun tomorrow and I'll share photos with you soon!


No comments: