Friday, August 13, 2010

4 Simple Goals- a new fun project for the fall.

Yesterday I wrote all about this fun project- setting 4 simple goals to accomplish before 2011 is out.

Here are mine.
1. Learn how to take photographs inside with proper lighting- I am doing a DIY photo booth for a friends wedding on October 30th so I need to get this perfect. Until now I've stayed away from any photography that isn't outside and/or during the day.

2. Repair and upcycle any clothing that is sitting in my "broken" clothes pile- I have some of my favorite jeans and some really pretty silk dresses that I would like to wear once the heat settles down a bit.

3. Finish Samples for a friends new project. This is something I've been thinking and dreaming about for most of this year. Once we are ready I plan to do a big post about it... until then I have to kind of keep it a secret- I don't want to jinx it!

4. Share this blog with more of my friends and co-workers. I'm kind of shy about writing this and I want to be more confident and proud of this.


No comments: