Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm thinking about a hair cut

I wear my hair up like... alot. Mostly because I have to cover my hair at work (I work with food) and so I put it into a pony tail. Also it's hotter than HOT these days and so humid you can drink the air. In case you don't know- Humidity + Heat+ Curly Hair = some times good hair, some times a pouffy head. So instead of risk it I just put my hair up to avoid a bad hair day.

Anyways, I'm at the point where I either need to cut my hair or choose to deal with it until it's out of that not long, not short stage...

Which one do you think is the cutest?


   If I never had to wear a hat at work I might go for this. I love wild curls.


Now I have to find a trusty stylist to cut my hair. I'm anxious because I've gone to the same person for 8 years, but they live far away in Canada.


No comments: