Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Delicious Breakfast and Crafternoon Prep with a Friend

My friend Lilicia and I went to Stanley's in the Quarter a few  weekends ago for breakfast. Super YUM!
I had the Breaux Bridge Benedict which was one of the best Benedict's I've ever had (eggs Benedict is my favorite breakfast!) After a year in New Orleans I'm eating more Boudin, which is on a lot of menu's here. 


Lillicia just started to sew, which is really exciting for me because it means I have a friend to shop for fabric  with and I love to watch others learn to create. She's sewing cute stuff from the book One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects.


I can't wait to share some of Lillicia's projects with you cause she got some super cute fabric from Hancock Fabrics after brunch!


2 comments:

casey said...

I LOVE EGGS BENEDICT TOO!

Oh, we were meant to be...

Rebekah The Craft Fiend said...

I wish you were here to try out Stanley's EB!