Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm getting read for my first craft fair, The Freret Art Market, here in New Orleans! I just got the email yesterday confirming it. So now I have to figure out what my tent is going to be merchandised like...... I was up so so so so late looking at photos on Flikr there are some AMAZING looking displays, here are some of my favorites.


 I am in love with that giant blue button and the pink hutch in iveyc95's booth.

Everything about this is sugary sweet! Check out more here

I am a HUGE fan of Elsie Flannigan. This is from her CHA booth a few years ago and it reminds me of gingerbread with icing.

My husband and I are going to the Green Project this afternoon to find some salvaged wood for him to paint on and maybe I'll find some things for my booth display. I'll try and post pictures of my progress as it happens.


Wish Me Luck!


1 comment:

Mallory - Miss Malaprop said...

Did you ask them to place you next to the other Craft Mafia members? If not, email them and ask them if they can... they usually put us all right together.