Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet Jessica!

I'm so excited to introduce you to Jessica! She's agreed to post on a regular basis on the The Craft Fiend.

 Hi I'm Jessica! I'm a newly married 25- year old living in a tiny apartment in Manhattan with my husband, Alex- a musician and a notoriously picky eater, and my overly social cat, Clara. I love Puppies, cooking, occasionally baking and I've started to enjoy reading again after a long hiatus.  Giraffes are my favorite animal. Fun fact: I am the same height as the average newborn giraffe (5'5" stow that one away for Jeopardy). Other interesting facts about me: I love nachos of any variety, my favorite color is blue and I believe that my toes should always be painted.


Jessica, Welcome to the blog. I'm so excited that you've agreed to let us come along with you for your adventures in Manhattan.
 


No comments: