Thursday, January 13, 2011

Behind the scenes// Fonts

You already know I'm working on building a new blog and and a NEw Website!

I'm now ready to choose background work on the background and header/ banner. I'm looking at all kinds of fun fonts and still dreaming of colour combo's.

Before I head off to my new studio to finish organizing it. Here are some things I've been collecting for font inspiration!


from Kelly Lasserre

via Flickr

from Urban Casita

from I love Charts

From "The Sketch Book Project" Doodle Heads

From Etsy

If you have a favorite website or blog please leave the address in the comments so I can check it out. I'd also love to hear about why you like it- is it the design, do you like how it's easy to navigate, do you like the colours? I'm really excited to make my new blog and websites easy for you to use!


No comments: